Membership Benefits and Perks
- Networking opportunities among regional cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation professionals.
- MACVPR is an affiliate of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) and receives current information on national trends and new or impending legislation affecting cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Listing in the Annual MACVPR Directory, and up-to-date announcements via website and email.
- Receive discounted fee to Annual State Conference.
- Complimentary dinner at the Annual Dinner Meeting.
- Voting privileges at the state meetings (professional members only).
Health professionals actively involved in cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation. Membership in The American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation is not required but is strongly encouraged.
Any person with an interest in cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation but not currently eligible for a professional or student membership.
Any interested undergraduate college student who is carrying the equivalent of at least one-half of an academic load and is studying in a medical or allied-health curriculum.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a member please use the contact form below to send us a message. We will respond back as soon as possible.