The new updated State Directory is available on this website and is sent out every July to our members.
Membership is from January thru December of each calendar year. To keep your membership active and avoid missing any information, your renewal application and dues should be received by April 1 st.
Please submit payment for membership dues under the “shop” tab on this website. Please contact us if you experience any problems submitting payment.
Any changes in the membership/dues will be voted on by the members.
- Networking opportunities among regional cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation professionals.
- MACVPR is an affiliate of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) and receives current information on national trends and new or impending legislation affecting cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Listing in the Annual MACVPR Directory, and up-to-date announcements via website and email.
- Receive discounted fee to Annual State Conference.
- Complimentary dinner at the Annual Dinner Meeting.
- Voting privileges at the state meetings (professional members only).
Associate: Any person with an interest in cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation but not currently eligible for a professional or student membership.
Student: Any interested undergraduate college student who is carrying the equivalent of at least one-half of an academic load and is studying in a medical or allied-health curriculum.